Who doesn’t love a good Gin and Tonic? It’s by far one of the most popular and classic cocktails out there. And while I love experimenting with some out-of-this-world cocktail combos, sometimes in all of life’s uncertainties you just need a tried and true beverage to fall back on. You’ll LOVE this Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe. Made with a slight sweet twist, this time-honored cocktail is sure to become favorite for years to come.
WHAT MAKES THIS GIN AND TONIC RECIPE UNIQUE?
The ingredients for a Gin and Tonic are fairly simple: gin and…. wait for it…. tonic! However, this version also boasts a shot of Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice. It sweetens up the flavor ever so slightly and tastes deliciously refreshing. If you’re looking for more twists on the classic G&T try this Blackberry Lemon Gin & Tonic or Cucumber Gin & Tonic or this Rosemary Lemon Gin & Tonic.
HOW DO YOU MAKE THE PERFECT GIN AND TONIC RECIPE?
- This cocktail can be as light or as strong as you want. It all depends on the ratio of tonic to gin.
- For one serving of this recipe, combine six ounces of tonic to two ounces of gin, with an ounce of the Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice.
- Mix together, pour into a highball glass with ice cubes and a lime wedge for garnish.
- This cocktail is perfect for so many occasions: happy hour, late-evening cocktails with friends, dinner, whenever! Love gin? Try my Moscow Mule with Gin. It’s incredible!
The Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe
This Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe takes the classic cocktail to new heights! You will want to save this one and make it this way over and over again.
- 1 ounce Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 ounces gin
- 6 ounces tonic
Combine all ingredients in a high ball glass over ice.
Looking for more classic cocktails?