I feel it my responsibility as a citizen of the world, and a lover of humankind to alleviate all of your hot weather woes, one frozen cocktail at a time. Why should kids get all the good summertime treats? This refreshing Moscow Mule Slush turns your favorite Original Moscow Mule Recipe into an icy cocktail perfect for hot summer days and nights.
Making slushies out of your favorite cocktails is the perfect way to cool down during these sweltering summer months. We adults need our snow cones, slushies and frozen pops too and we may as well add a little alcohol to them, right? These Strawberry Wine Slushies, Pink Party Punch, Mango Margarita Slushes and Bourbon Slushes are some favorite frozen options.
MOSCOW MULE SLUSH INGREDIENTS
There are so many Moscow Mule variations! You can dress them up a million different ways, like this my Cherry Moscow Mule Recipe, Margarita Moscow Mules Recipe or Pineapple Mule Cocktail. But for this classic mule slush there’s only three little ingredients you need:
- Ginger Beer (about three bottles)
- Good quality vodka (I love Titos for this mule recipe)
- A can of frozen limeade concentrate (about 12 ounces)
See? Easy peasy! This will make about eight servings, but trust me, you’ll want to double (or triple…who’s counting?) this batch over and over this summer.
HOW TO MAKE A MOSCOW MULE SLUSH
- In a large, freezable container combine the ginger beer, vodka and limeade concentrate and mix well.
- Cover tight and freeze overnight.
- About 20 minutes before you want to serve, set it out and let it thaw just enough so it’s easy to scoop.
- Serve in your favorite copper Moscow Mule mugs.
- CHEERS to keeping cool and enjoying adult frozen treats all summer!
Moscow Mule Slush
- 3 11.2 ounces ginger beer (three bottles of ginger beer)
- 2 cups vodka
- 12 fluid ounces limeade concentrate
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large freezable container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Let set out for about 20 minutes or until it is easy to scoop. Serve and enjoy!
You’ll also love: