The Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne cocktail is perfect for your next party! It is bubbly, just sweet enough, and the most vibrant red hue. Made with pomegranate liqueur, cranberry juice, and champagne, it is the perfect cocktail to set the scene for all holiday festivities.
An invigorating cocktail that is also stunning to look at? This Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne cocktail is festive and checks all the boxes! Make one for yourself or make a whole batch for a party! Your guests are going to love this easy champagne cocktail.
Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail Recipe
The key to an easy champagne cocktail recipe is starting with just a few ingredients. This one only has three! Obviously, you need champagne (just enough to top your glasses). Next, you will need 2 ounces each of pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice to complete the perfect flavor combination for this drink.
How to Make a Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- Lightly dip the rim of your glass with corn syrup and roll in gold sprinkles to rim the glass.
- Add the Pomagranate liqueur to the glass followed by the cranberry juice
- Top with champagne and garnish with fresh cranberries and pomegranate seeds
Hosting for a group? You can also make a punch bowl of Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail. Add 1 1/2 cups pomegranate liqueur and 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice to a punch bowl. Add one bottle (750 ml) of chilled champagne just before serving. Have the glasses prepped ahead of time to save time once you are ready to serve.
How to Serve
Serve your Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail in a champagne glass. Since there is no ice involved, serve immediately and use chilled ingredients to keep the drink cold. To keep the bubbles at their best fizz, add champagne just before serving. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and cranberries if desired.
Other Champagne Cocktails
Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- 2 oz pomegranate liqueur
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz champagne
- corn syrup
- gold sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 750 ml champagne chilled
- fresh cranberries to garnish optional
- fresh pomegranate seeds to garnish
- To line the rims of your champagne glasses with gold sprinkles, lightly dip them in corn syrup and then dip them into the gold sprinkles.
- Combine all the ingredients and garnish with fresh cranberries and pomegranate seeds.