I did a bit of traveling as a kid, and a trip on an airplane wasn’t complete without a glass of tasty ginger ale. I don’t know why, but I only drank it on planes, and aside from the destinations, it was something I looked forward to with every trip. These days, I don’t need a flight to enjoy a grown-up version: this gingery Champagne Moscow Mule.
No need to choose between a glass of champagne and a Moscow Mule with this spicy-sweet twist on the Original Moscow Mule Recipe! It’s so refreshing! Maybe it’s the ginger, or the citrus, or the fragrant mint but it all blends beautifully together. You will love it! Copper-mug cocktails are so versatile too; these Jalapeno Moscow Mules and Strawberry Basil Moscow Mules are some favorite recipes.
CHAMPAGNE MOSCOW MULE INGREDIENTS:
- You only need SIX ingredients to whip up this amazing mule recipe!
- Find some fresh mint leaves and lime juice. You’ll muddle those together with my Simple Syrup.
- You’ll need champagne. No need to spend a fortune on a fancy bottle of champs; any kind will do.
- A few ounces of your favorite vodka and a can or so of ginger ale round out your shopping list.
HOW DO I MAKE CHAMPAGNE MOSCOW MULES?
- Combine half a tablespoon each of simple syrup and lime juice in a mixing glass.
- Add the mint leaves and, using a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, mash it all together to release the freshness of the mint.
- Next add your favorite vodka and strain into a champagne glass (or Moscow Mule mugs if you have those on hand)
- Top it off with champagne and ginger ale.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and some more mint. And you’ll have the freshest, most fragrant cocktail to cool off your summer nights.
Need more mule inspiration? Try these Cherry Moscow Mules, Orange Moscow Mules or this rich Apple Pie Moscow Mule.
Champagne Moscow Mule
- 5 mint leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- 4 ounces champagne
- In a mixing glass, muddle together the mint leaves, simple syrup and lime juice.
- Stir in the vodka and strain into a champagne glasses.
- Top with ginger ale and champagne.
- Garnish with fresh lime and fresh mint leaves.
Did You Make This
Champagne Moscow Mule
You’ll also love:
Leave A Comment