The Drunk Witch is a fruity and bubbly cocktail perfect for your next Halloween party! Its deep purple color is spooky and festive and combined with its sweet flavor, sure to be loved by all of your guests.
The Drunk Witch is a wickedly good cocktail. The redness and sweetness of grenadine mixed with bright Blue Curacao give the drink its deep purple hue. Combined with vodka and Sprite make the Drunk Witch fizzy and fruity with a subtle kick.
Drunk Witch Recipe
To make one Drunk Witch cocktail you will need 2 ounces each of vodka, grenadine, and Blue Curacao. You will also need some Sprite to top off your drink and a maraschino cherry for garnish.
How to Make a Drunk Witch
- Add your vodka, grenadine, and Blue Curacao to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Give it a good shake until well mixed and icy cold
- Strain into a glass tumbler filled with ice
- Top with Sprite and garnish with a cherry
How to Serve
Serve your drunk witch in a glass tumbler over lots of ice and garnish with a cherry. Hosting for a crowd? Up the ingredients (equal parts vodka, grenadine, and Blue Curacao) to serve as a punch.
To make the great green rim on this drink, dip the glass first in corn syrup and then in green sugar. Grab the great star sprinkles here.
Other Fun Drinks
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces blue curacao
- 2 ounces grenadine
- top with sprite
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Dip the glass into corn syrup and then green sugar.
- Strain the ingredients over the ice, top with sprite and garnish with star sprinkles.