Where my pumpkin pals at? I know you, and your obsession with anything and everything pumpkin! And since we are almost officially in September, I can introduce you to my favorite new pumpkin creation: Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots!
I know, I know… your mind is blown! These creamy pudding shots are everything we love about fall. A little sweet, a little spice, a lot of deliciously rich vodka, basically it’s perfection.
Pudding shot recipes are easy to make and are the hit of any party. Pudding shots with vodka like these Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots and Birthday Cake Pudding Shots are both crowd pleasers. And if dessert in a glass is right up your ally, you’ve got to try this sinfully rich Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini or this fun Samoa Martini. Ahhh, they’re all so dreamy! But back to pumpkin…’tis the season after all.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR PUMPKIN PIE PUDDING SHOTS?
- Vanilla pudding mix (the dry mix)
- Some ice cold milk (I used skim, but any kind will work)
- Vanilla vodka (yummmmmy, and also delicious in these Tiramisu Pudding Shots)
- Pumpkin puree (from a can or some of you serious pumpkin lovers may already have fresh pumpkin puree on hand, in which case, can we be besties?)
- Pumpkin spice
- Lots of rich, delicious whipped cream
- Pie crust dippers for garnish
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN PIE PUDDING SHOTS
- Mix together the pudding mix, cold milk, vanilla vodka, pumpkin puree and spice. Give it a good whisk.
- Then, cover and store in the refrigerator for about an hour, or up to overnight.
- Pour into ten shot glasses.
- Top these babies with whipped cream and pie crust dippers.
You will love these pumpkin beauties so much, you’ll want to serve them at every gathering from now until Thanksgiving. Enjoy!
WATCH ME MAKE THESE PUMPKIN PIE PUDDING SHOTS
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
These Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots are the best little bit of grown up dessert you could ask for, and even better they are SUPER easy!
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix (just the dry mix)
- 3/4 cup cold milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- pie crust dippers (optional)
Whisk together the instant pudding mix, cold milk, vanilla vodka, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
Refrigerate the mixture for at least 45 minutes (up to overnight), before serving with whipped cream and pie crust dippers.
Like these? Then you’ll love: