The Drunk Pumpkin is a festive fall cocktail that is bubbly with a splash of the pumpkin spice flavor we all know and love as the leaves start to change. It is quite light and refreshing and only requires four simple ingredients.
Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Drunk Pumpkin is perfect for your next autumn get-together. Both the color and flavor of the drink give pumpkin vibes while quenching your thirst.
Drunk Pumpkin Recipe
For one Drunk Pumpkin, you will need 2 ounces of vodka, 2 ounces tonic water, one-ounce pumpkin spice syrup (this homemade recipe is the best and so easy), and a couple of drops of orange food coloring. The food coloring doesn’t affect the flavor of the cocktail, but how festive is a pumpkin drink that is orange?!
How to Make a Drunk Pumpkin
- Fill a glass just over half full with ice
- Add vodka, tonic water, pumpkin spice syrup, and food coloring to glass
- Stir to combine and garnish with a pumpkin peep
How to Serve
Serve a Drunk Pumpkin for your next Halloween party or anytime you have a craving for that cozy pumpkin flavor. Plenty of ice in your glass will keep the cocktail cold and we love the festiveness of garnishing with a pumpkin peep.
Other Halloween Drinks
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounces pumpkin spice syrup
- 2 ounces tonic water
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- Fill a tumbler 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Add the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a ghost peep.
Leave A Comment