The invigorating fizz and flavor of Sloe gin, lemon juice, club soda, and simple syrup in the Sloe Gin Fizz cocktail make this drink anything but average. Fruity and tart combine to make a spirit you’ll want to enjoy all year round!
A sloe is a berry that grows in England. While quite bitter on its own, when infused in gin created a liqueur that takes on the best qualities of the berry, including the tartness and color. Nothing beats a Sloe Gin Fizz in hand on the patio on a nice spring or summer day!
Sloe Gin Fizz Recipe
The recipe for this cocktail is quite simple, perfect for constructing at home! Combine Sloe gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a shaker with ice. Shake gently until chilled and strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with club soda and garnish.
How to Make a Sloe Gin Fizz
- Add ice, Sloe gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a shaker
- Give it good shake and strain into a glass filled with ice
- Top with club soda to fill the glass
- Garnish with a cherry and enjoy!
How to Serve
A Sloe gin fizz is often served in a small glass tumbler. We love to garnish ours with a cherry and a orange wedge.
Other Fun Drinks
Sloe Gin Fizz
- 1.5 oz Sloe Gin
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.75 oz Simple Syrup
- Club Soda to top
- Add ice, Sloe Gin, lemon juice and simple syrup to a shaker
- Fill your glass with ice
- Strain the drink over the ice
- Top with club soda
- Garnish and enjoy