Cranberry Gin Fizz Recipe
Add some “fizz” to your life and your cocktail menu with the delightful Cranberry Gin Fizz! Simple to make and sure to impress your guests, this festive cocktail tastes as good as it looks! The trifecta of bold cranberry, bubbly “fizz”, and clean gin will make any day feel like a Holiday.
While it’s a festive drink to enjoy and serve around the holidays, the refreshing combination of a Cranberry Gin Fizz can be enjoyed anytime! A fun twist on the classic Gin Fizz, a splash of cranberry packs a punch of its own.
How to Make a Cranberry Gin Fizz
- Add a splash of club soda to a glass
- Combine good quality gin, cranberry juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, and one egg white (use a pasteurized egg) to a shaker without ice.
- Shake for at least one minute, the more vigorous to get it nice and foamy!
- Add ice to shaker and shake for another minute
- Strain into the glass with club soda
- Use a spoon to add the remaining foam to your drink
- Garnish and enjoy!
How to Serve
While the Cranberry Gin Fizz can be served in any small tumbler, feel free to dress the cocktail up in a fun glass. Mix up the garnish, a lemon twist in the summer and a rosemary twig around the holidays are two of our favorites!
Other Fun Drinks
Cranberry Gin Fizz
Simple to make and sure to impress your guests, the festive Cranberry Gin Fizz cocktail tastes as good as it looks! The trifecta of bold cranberry, bubbly "fizz", and clean gin will make any day feel like a Holiday.
- 1 ounce club soda
- 2 ounces good quality gin
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white use a pasteurized egg
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
Add the club soda to a glass
Shake the remaining ingrediants, without ice, for at least one minute. The more vigourous to get it nice and foamy
Add ice and shake for another minute
Strain into the filled club soda glass (if strianer strains the foam, use a spoon to add it to your drink)