One of the best things about warmer months is the fact that you are allowed all the icy, fruity drinks you can handle. It’s true. It’s a rule. Backyard barbeques, pool days, and late evenings around a fire pit all call for cocktails in many forms. And trust me, these Strawberry Wine Slushies will be the hit of the season!
I am LOVING the alcoholic slushies trend right now. They’re so easy to put together, they serve up beautifully and taste refreshingly delicious. Try this Triple Berry Wine Slush or these Cherry Red Wine Slushies for different fruity flavors. And if you love a lot of fruit together, try this Frozen Sangria Slush recipe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE STRAWBERRY WINE SLUSHIES?
These beautiful wine slushies are made with just a couple of ingredients and a blender. That’s it!
- You’ll need a batch of my Simple Syrup. It’s super easy to make, and can be used in a million different ways.
- Next, some really good sparkling white wine.
- Now, grab a few handfuls of frozen strawberries. Of course, any frozen fruit will work in this versatile recipe, but oh my goodness, I love strawberries. This Rose Sangria and this Strawberry Daiquiri Sangria are also big favorites around here.
- Then if you want, add ice, ice, baby! (sorry, I had to)
HOW DO YOU MAKE STRAWBERRY WINE SLUSHIES?
Toss all of the above ingredients into a blender. Bam! Easiest cocktail prep ever. Pour into stemless wine glasses, garnish with some fresh strawberries and serve immediately. Be prepared to have friends and family request these white wine slushies again and again (and again). And you’ll be happy to oblige, because it’s THAT good! For more frozen favorites, try this Watermelon Margarita or this Frozen Cranberry-Orange Mimosa.
WATCH ME MAKE THREE INGREDIENT WINE SLUSHIES
Strawberry Wine Slushies
These Strawberry Wine Slushies are only three ingredients and so delicious! Like a slushie for adults!
- 2 cups sparkling white wine
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
Blend it all the ingredients together. Serve immediately!
You’ll also love: