This Blue Daiquiri is made with blue curacao, rum, and lime juice and is perfect for relaxing or enjoying with friends. All blue cocktails remind me of the Caribbean and give major vaca vibes, this Blue Daiquiri is right up there with the rest of them!
A twist on the classic Daiquiri, this Blue Daiquiri employs Blue Curacao, an orange flavored liqueur that gives the drink its ocean-tinted color.
Blue Daiquiri Recipe
The ingredients needed to make a Blue Daiquiri are 2 ounces of Blue Curacao, one ounce white rum, and one ounce lime juice. If you’re not a big fan of lime, cut it down to half an ounce.
How to Make a Blue Daiquiri
- Combine blue curacao, white rum, and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled and well mixed.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a fresh lime wedge.
How to Serve
Serve your Blue Daiquiri in a martini glass or small glass tumbler. Serve immediately to enjoy while drink is chilled. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Other Blue Curacao Drinks
- 2 ounces blue curaçao
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice 1/2 ounce if lime is not your favorite
- Put ice, blue curaçao, white rum and lime juice into a shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!