We’ll tell you a little secret, Birthday Cake Pudding Shots don’t have to be just for your birthday. In fact if you pretend it is your birthday to make these sweet little treats, we won’t tell a single soul. And we’ll even go along with you telling everyone you are turning 28. Again.
These glorious pudding shots are divine! I just may have licked the bowl after taking these photos, you guys. Anyone who loves cake batter (and honestly, who doesn’t?) then these fun little shots are right up your alley. Creamy pudding, cake vodka, whipped cream and sprinkles…it’s just the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion! If you prefer to drink your dessert, you’ve got to try this Boozy Strawberry Milkshake or this Sugar Cookie Martini. This Tiramisu Martini is a show stopper too.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE BIRTHDAY CAKE PUDDING SHOTS?
- Vanilla instant pudding mix (Don’t worry about following directions on the box, you’ll just be using the dry mix)
- Dry cake mix (Vanilla or Funfetti are great options)
- Cake Vodka (Yummmmmmy)
- Cold milk
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional, but not really)
- Sprinkles (also optional, but I guarantee they make these so much fun to drink!)
HOW TO MAKE BIRTHDAY CAKE PUDDING SHOTS:
- To make that oh so delicious cake batter flavor and consistency, first grab the box of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Add half a cup of dry cake mix.
- Next add about half a cup of rich, decadent cake vodka. Any brand will do.
- Mix it all together with a cup of cold milk and chill for two hours.
- Pour into shot glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
WATCH ME MAKE THESE BIRTHDAY CAKE PUDDING SHOTS!
Birthday Cake Pudding Shots
These Birthday Cake Pudding Shots are the only way you should celebrate! Cake Vodka, cake mix, and vanilla pudding! Easy to make and easier to eat!
- 3.4 ounces dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk (I used 2%)
- 1/2 cup cake vodka
- 1/2 cup dry cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream optional
- sprinkles optional
Whisk all the ingredients together and chill for two hours.
Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles
You’ll also love: