The French Martini is a bright cocktail in both color and flavor. Made with raspberry liqueur, vodka, and pineapple juice, this delightful cocktail is the perfect refreshing slow sipper. Unlike the dry Dirty Martini, this sophisticated cocktail is sweet, fruity, and balanced.
A classy cocktail with a frothy head, this French Martini will be a recipe you will continue to come back to. Perfect for an at-home happy hour or book club with friends, it requires only three ingredients and is easy to make.
What is in a French Martini
A French Martini contains only three ingredients.
- Vodka. You’ll want to use a good-quality vodka for this recipe. See below for our recommendations at all price points.
- Raspberry Liqueur. We recommend using Chambord Raspberry Liqueur. We definitely think the pretty bottle and fruity flavor are worth the investment! You can also enjoy it with soda water.
- Pineapple Juice. Freshly squeezed or store-bought. Freshly squeezed fruit juice is always best, but if that isn’t available or you’re looking for convenience, store-bought will work for this recipe.
What kind of vodka is best?
No matter what your budget is, you can use a good tasting vodka in this recipe. Our favorite top shelf vodka is Belvedere, mid-level is Grey Goose, and low level we recommend Titos.
How to Make a French Martini
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur, and pineapple juice
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass
- Garnish and enjoy!
How to Serve
Serve your French Martini in a chilled martini glass once it’s prepared. Garnish with a wedge of pineapple.
- 3 ounces Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce Rasberry Liqueur Such as Chambord
- 1 1/2 ounce Pineapple Juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in all the ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Joey (JoAnna) says
Hi Nathan, love your drinks 🥰
Question…how do I change my email address for your site? I’m having issues with this one so I set up a new email address that I want your emails to go to. I have used my new email address below.
Nathan Longley says
Glad you love the site and drinks!
I can change it for you, what is the original email address that you want it changed from?
Marie Ursa says
Love it made one for a friend and I. Enjoyed.