If a tart, creamy slice of key lime pie is your idea of the greatest dessert in the world, then may I humbly introduce you to my newest and bestest friend: the Key Lime Martini. The Key Lime Pie Martini is both decadent and delicious. For one thing, dessert! For another, they’re gorgeous! If you’re looking to wow a crowd or make a good impression on someone (wink wink) dessert martinis like this Key Lime Martini will be a hit every time.
This Key Lime Martini is made with just a few simple ingredients, but it makes for the most delicious dessert martini that you are going to want to make at home again and again.
Key Lime Martini Recipe
- To create a zesty, creamy Key Lime Pie Martini, you’ll first need about 2 ounces of divinely rich vanilla vodka.
- Next, an ounce of citrus vodka balances out the sweetness of the vanilla vodka.
- One ounce key lime juice.
- Make sure you have plenty of juicy limes on hand for garnish.
- One ounce cream of coconut. Oh my goodness this stuff is amaaaaaazing. You can find it in the international aisle of your grocery store.
- To make the whole thing extra creamy, use one ounce of heavy whipping cream.
How to Make a Key Lime Pie Martini
- For one cocktail, combine two ounces of vanilla vodka with one ounce of citrus vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add key lime juice, an ounce of cream of coconut and an ounce of heavy whipping cream.
- Shake the ingredients all together, using plenty of ice and then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and voila! You have a delicious, indulgent dessert martini that you’ll want to make again and again.
How to Serve
Serve your decadent Key Lime Martini in a martini glass. Garnish it with a slice of lime and enjoy!
Key Lime Martini
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce citrus vodka
- 1 ounce key lime juice
- 1 ounce cream of coconut (found in the international food aisle)
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- Shake ingredients well with ice and strain into a martini glass.