This is the best Strawberry Mojito recipe with its beautiful presentation and invigorating flavor. Feel like you are at a fancy restaurant in your own backyard with this smooth, refreshing rum cocktail.
A fruity spin on the traditional Mojito recipe, strawberry mojitos are an easy and refreshing summer cocktail. Sure to quench your thirst, this fruit-infused cocktail is the perfect blend of sweet, minty, and bubbly.
Strawberry Mojito Ingredients
Fresh, simple ingredients combine to create this delicious cocktail. You will be on your way to drinking this smooth sipper in no time!
- Strawberries: Fresh strawberries really take this cocktail over the top.
- Mint leaves: Grab some from your garden or pick some up for that classic mojito mint touch.
- Simple syrup: Make your own with this easy Simple Syrup recipe.
- Lime juice: Freshly squeezed lime juice makes this cocktail especially refreshing.
- Light rum: Light or white rum is preferred for this strawberry mojito recipe.
- Club soda: To add a little fizz to your cocktail, you will top off your strawberry mojitos with some club soda.
How to Make Simple Syrup
How to Make a Strawberry Mojito
This simple cocktail comes together right in the glass you’ll drink it out of, making for minimal cleanup and no fancy cocktail utensils required. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for all measurements.
- Muddle the ingredients. In a glass, add the strawberries, mint leaves, simple syrup, and lime juice. Muddle gently to combine.
- Add the rum. Top with ice and stir.
- Add club soda. Top with club soda and enjoy!
How to Serve
Serve your cocktails in highball glasses with lots of ice. Garnish with extra mint leaves and a fresh strawberry for a summery flare.
Make a Pitcher
Make a strawberry mojito pitcher for a crowd by multiplying all of the ingredients by four and bringing them together in a pitcher. Pour the pitcher of cocktails into glasses of ice and garnish with strawberries and a few extra mint leaves. Here is what you will need for your pitcher of strawberry mojitos:
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 24-32 mint leaves
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 8 ounces light rum
- 16 ounces club soda
Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
If you are making mojitos for people who want a drink without alcohol, make a mocktail version of this recipe by leaving out the white rum. Follow all of the other steps for a delicious and refreshing alcohol-free beverage! You will add a bit more club soda at the end to top off the drink.
Other Mojito Variations
Try these other mojito recipes that feature different spirits and fruits. You are sure to find a new favorite!
If you try this strawberry mint mojito or any of our other cocktail recipes, please leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 6 to 8 mint leaves
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces club soda
- In a glass add the strawberries, mint leaves, simple syrup, and lime juice. Muddle to combine.
- Add in the rum. Top with ice and stir the cocktail. Add club soda and enjoy!