Autumn brings about all sorts of cooler weather activities; hayrides (do people still do those?), harvest festivals and apple picking outings. This Caramel Apple Vodka Punch is the perfect cocktail to serve at any of your grown-up fall festivities.
VODKA PUNCH RECIPE FOR A CROWD
Vodka punch recipes are a cheap and easy way to entertain a crowd, no matter what the occasion. There’s a million tasty variations, like this Three Ingredient Pink Party Punch or this Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch. As we bid summer adieu and say hi to fall, this vodka punch packs in apple flavor with a hint of caramel sweetness that is sure to be a party pleaser! This Apple Pie Sangria is another tasty fall favorite. This Vodka Gimlet is also a simple transition-to-fall cocktail.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR CARAMEL APPLE VODKA PUNCH?
You won’t believe how easy this vodka punch is to put together. You only need three ingredients.
- Apple juice concentrate
- Caramel vodka (this stuff is so delicious, you won’t even believe it!)
- Lemon-lime or any citrus soda (I used Fresca in this recipe) It’s also amazing in this Pina Colada Vodka Soda or this Salty Dog Punch.
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL APPLE VODKA PUNCH
- First, take out a can of apple juice concentrate from the freezer and allow to thaw.
- Then, add it to two cups of caramel vodka (so yummy!) along with four cups or so of lemon-lime soda.
- Give it a nice big stir, then pour over ice.
- This recipe makes eight decent servings, so don’t be afraid to double or triple this batch.
Caramel Apple Vodka Punch
This Caramel Apple Vodka Punch only has THREE ingredients! It's so easy and the perfect party drink!
- 12 fl ounces apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups caramel vodka
- 4 cups lemon lime soda (I used Fresca)
Combine all the ingredients and serve over ice!
For more transition-to-fall cocktails, try these: