If you’re looking for a boozy winter drink, you’ve gotta try this Dirty Snowman. Made with hot chocolate, vanilla ice cream, Bailey’s, and chocolate liqueur, this Dirty Snowman drink is a decadent adult hot chocolate.
Ice cream, hot chocolate, and alcohol? Yes, please! It’s the ultimate dessert drink and one of the best ways to spike your classic hot chocolate! Rich hot chocolate, vanilla ice cream, and sweet creamy Bailey’s complement each other so well in this boozy sweet treat. What are you waiting for? Let’s learn how to make this delicious adult hot chocolate recipe.
Dirty Snowman Ingredients
This adult hot chocolate uses only 4 easy-to-find ingredients.
- Hot Chocolate. Use your favorite hot chocolate and have it hot and ready for this recipe.
- Bailey’s Irish Cream. This Irish cream liqueur adds a sweet, creamy touch to any cocktail, including this Chocolate White Russian.
- Chocolate Liqueur. You can find chocolate liqueur in milk, dark, or white chocolate varieties. All would be delicious, so choose the one you prefer most.
- Vanilla Ice Cream. You could also try other flavors of ice cream like chocolate or peppermint.
Crockpot Hot Chocolate
How to Make a Dirty Snowman
Making this Dirty Snowman cocktail is easier than you think! You’ll love watching the vanilla ice cream melt as you stir it into the hot chocolate. Below is a brief overview of how to make this boozy hot chocolate. For the full recipe and measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Pour Baileys, chocolate liqueur, and prepared hot chocolate into a glass or mug.
- Add the vanilla ice cream on top.
- Stir and enjoy!
Since this drink can be served warm or cold, make sure you prepare the hot chocolate accordingly.
It is a liqueur made with Irish whiskey, cream, and cocoa that’s manufactured in Ireland.
It’s a cup of hot chocolate, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, with a splash of both Baileys and chocolate liqueur.
How to Serve
This adult hot chocolate can be served warm or cold. Serve your Dirty Snowman Hot Chocolate in a mug or glass tumbler. Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, crushed chocolate, or any combination. Garnish the rim of your glass by dipping it into chocolate syrup. It’s a perfectly sweet dessert cocktail to enjoy after a long day.
Other Hot Chocolate Recipes
There are so many ways to enjoy hot chocolate. Here are a few we think you’ll love!
If you make this boozy hot chocolate, comment below and let us know your thoughts!
- 8 ounces Hot Chocolate
- 2 ounces Baileys
- 2 ounces Chocolate Liqueur ex. Tippy Cow, Mozart
- 1/2 cup Vanilla ice cream
- Pour the Baileys and chocolate liqueur into a glass.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the glass. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Stir well.
- Garnish and enjoy!