Frose is your new favorite summertime drink. Made with just four simple ingredients, you will be sipping on these adult slushies all summer long.
This Rose-based frozen cocktail is the perfect blend of wine and vodka with just enough simple syrup and fruit to sweeten it up a bit. No need for a fancy frose machine, or even a top-of-the-line slush maker. This four-ingredient recipe whips up right in your regular blender and stores nicely in the freezer.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS FROSE RECIPE?
- First, grab a bottle of beautiful Rose wine. The darker the color the better for this recipe, as the wine tends to lose flavor as it freezes. A paler wine will lose flavor faster.
- Next you’ll need a tangy citrus vodka. It balances out the richness of the wine and gives the drink just the right kick.
- Then, make a batch of my super easy Simple Syrup. You can use it in a million different recipes (like this Strawberry Lemonade Frose or Frozen Sangria Slush).
- A handful or so of frozen strawberries rounds out this quick frose recipe. It’s not super sweet, so it’s perfect to sip all afternoon long. If you prefer a sweeter cocktail, try this Boozy Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake, also made with frozen strawberries.
HOW TO MAKE FROSE IN A BLENDER:
- Combine a bottle of rose, a cup of citrus vodka, three cups frozen strawberries and half a cup of simple syrup in a blender. The ingredients will mix together beautifully.
- Next, pour into a freezer safe container. Store overnight (or at least a few hours) in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer, and allow to thaw for about 20 minutes. Then either scoop out the delicious mixture into frosted glasses, or for a slushier drink, return the mixture to the blender for another quick pulse and then serve.
If you are a lover of Rose, you have to try this Strawberry Frose Recipe to make all your summer cocktail dreams come true! Only four ingredients and so easy to make!
- 1 750 ml bottle of Rose
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend to combine.
Pour into a freezer safe container. Freeze overnight (or a few hours for just a slushy drink).
Take out of the freezer. Allow to sit for 20 minutes. Either scoop into glasses or return to the blender and then pour into glasses.
You’ll also love: