If I had to name one cocktail that is synonymous with summertime, it’d be this Pina Colada. The flavor trifecta of pineapple, coconut and rum just can’t be beat when it comes to feeling and tasting that tropical vibe. It’s easy, sweet and creamy… the perfect cocktail to sip while soaking in the summer sun. And this one is a total winner because it is only THREE INGREDIENTS!
If you like Pina Coladas . . . 🎶
Pina Coladas have long been the subject of song lyrics, movies and even politics. It’s the national drink of Puerto Rico, after all. So whether you’re in need of two Pina Coladas (one for each hand, right Garth?) or ready to sip Pina Coladas while getting caught in the rain a la Rupert Holmes, this recipe is for YOU.
This is, hands down, the BEST Pina Colada recipe because it is so simple. Throw out your Pina Colada Mix, because you only need three ingredients for this easy Pina Colada recipe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PERFECT PINA COLADA?
This recipe only calls for three ingredients! And because it’s made with frozen fruit rather than ice it never gets watered down. Your Pina Colada ingredients are:
- Frozen Pineapple (It also works great in this healthy Pina Colada Smoothie recipe)
- Sweetened coconut milk (around here we love Coco Lopez)
- White rum . . . or sub in some Malibu for a stronger coconut vibe! (also super delicious in my Mojito Sangria)
That’s it! It’ll mix up perfectly every time and can easily be doubled or tripled to entertain a crowd. For some other mouth-watering cocktails, try this Pina Colada Rum Punch or add on to the flavor with this Watermelon Pina Colada.
HOW TO MAKE PINA COLADA:
- In a blender, combine three cups frozen pineapple, about a cup and a half of sweetened coconut milk, and just under a cup of white rum. Blend ’em all up until smooth.
- This recipe makes two large cocktails, but it’s so easy to keep adding ingredients to keep the party going all summer long!
WATCH ME MAKE THIS PINA COLADA
This Pina Colada recipe is THE BEST! It is only three ingredients and with no ice, it won't get watered down. You'll want to make this all the time!
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut milk like Coco Lopez
- 3/4 cup white rum
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Need more frozen cocktail perfect?