Something about a frozen cocktail that reminds me of being on vacation..even when I’m just in my own back yard! This Frozen Blue Hawaiian recipe is perfect to enjoy with friends or when you want to feel like you’re on vacation. The blue color and tropical flavor make it a fun cocktail that is also guaranteed crowd pleaser!
You’ll need four ingredients and a blender to make this delightful and fun drink. You’ll want to keep them handy, it will become a regular festivity!
Frozen Blue Hawaiian Recipe
Let your blender do the work for this one! Add your ice, white rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice and coconut cream into a blender. Blend until it reaches your desired consistency. Pour into a glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge and cherry. Enjoy!
How to Make a Frozen Blue Hawaiian Drink
- In a blender, combine about a cup of ice, an ounce and a half of white rum, an ounce of both blue curacao and coconut cream, and two ounces of pineapple juice
- Blend until smooth or until desired consistency
- Pour into a glass
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry
Making Frozen Blue Hawaiians for a crowd and want to make a pitcher? Easy! Add just a cup of white rum, just under a cup of both blue curacao and coconut cream, a cup and a half of pineapple juice, and six cups of ice to the blender. Blend ’em all up until smooth and enjoy!
How to Serve
We love to serve our frozen blue hawaiians in festive cocktail glasses, but any glass tumbler will do. Margarita and daquari glasses work great! A fresh pineapple wedge and cherry make the perfect garnish-they add flavor and color!
Other Blended Drinks
If you make this Frozen Blue Hawaiian recipe leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Frozen Blue Hawaiian
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce blue curaçao
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/8 cups white rum
- 3/4 cup blue curaçao
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 6 cups ice
- Pour ice, white rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice and coconut cream into a blender.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and cherry and enjoy.