Look no further for a delicious brunch mocktail than this delicious non alcoholic mimosa. With simple ingredients and a citrusy, fizzy flavor, people of all ages will love this recipe.
An alcohol-free version of the classic Mimosa recipe, this easy brunch recipe comes together in a snap. Refreshing and delicious, this is the perfect recipe to make for a baby shower, brunch, or even a lazy weekend.
Mimosa Mocktail Ingredients
If you are looking for brunch mocktails, these non alcoholic mimosas are a must-try! With just two ingredients, they could not be simpler and are so delicious.
- Orange juice: Freshly squeezed is always preferred for the freshest flavor, but store-bought would also work. Make sure you choose an orange juice without pulp.
- Sparkling nonalcoholic white grape juice: If this is too sweet for you, you can do half sparkling grape juice and half sparkling water.
How to Make Mimosas
A simple layering of ingredients is all that is required for this simple mocktail. For the full recipe and measurements, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Pour orange juice into a champagne glass, filling it halfway full.
- Top with sparkling grape juice.
How to Serve
There is no ice in this recipe, so you will want to use chilled ingredients for a refreshing mocktail experience. Serve your mimosas in champagne flutes, like the ones shown below. You can serve your non alcoholic mimosas plain or garnished with fresh fruit for a fun pop of color and flavor.
One of the great things about this non alcoholic mimosa with sparkling grape juice is that you can easily trade out the sparkling juice for another sparkling beverage. Here are some other options to try, or set them all out for a non alcoholic mimosa bar!
- Ginger ale
- Sparkling apple cider
- Non alcoholic sparkling wine
- A blend of sparkling grape juice and sparkling water
Other Brunch Cocktail Recipes
- Another brunch classic, this Bloody Mary recipe is simple and has the perfect amount of spice!
- If you are looking for another alcohol-free option, Bloody Mary Mix can be served without adding any liquor.
- This Breakfast Shot is perfect for a tailgate or brunch to really get the party going.
If you make these alcohol-free mimosas or any of our other cocktails or mocktails, leave a comment. We love hearing what you think of our recipes!
Non Alcoholic Mimosa
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces sparkling non alcoholic white grape juice
- Pour the orange juice into the Champagne glass.
- Top with the chilled sparkling non alcoholic white grape juice.
- Serve and enjoy!