Think-pink with a fun twist on a classic brunch cocktail! The sweet addition of Rosé to citrus vodka and raspberry lemonade in this Pink Mimosa recipe creates a bright and bubbly experience that will make any moment pretty-in-pink!
While mimosas are a common brunch cocktail, this pink drink can be enjoyed all hours of the day. It is perfect for a bridal shower, birthday party, or just wanting to celebrate good company!
What is a Mimosa
A mimosa is a classic drink traditionally served in a champagne flute, commonly enjoyed with brunch that combines orange juice and champagne. The oj/champagne duo is universally loved for its ease to consume early in the day and its light carbonation and refreshment.
Pink Mimosa Recipe
To make a Pink Mimosa, add measured amounts of citrus vodka and raspberry lemonade into a champagne flute. Top the remainder of the glass with Rosé. Garnish with slices of lemon and raspberries.
How Do You Make a Mimosa
- Pour citrus vodka and raspberry lemonade into a champagne flute
- Top with Rosé to fill the glass
- Add garnish of raspberries and lemons
Other Fun Drinks
- 1 ounce Citrus Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce Raspberry Lemonade
- top with Rosé
- garnish with raspberries and lemons
- Pour the citrus vodka and the raspberry lemonade into a champagne flute
- Top with the Rosé
- Garnish with raspberries and lemons and enjoy