These Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots are creamy, boozy, and super easy to make! With just four simple ingredients, these sweet dessert shots will take your summer party or tailgate to the next level.
These Oreo pudding shots are delicious and come together with just pudding mix, milk, cake vodka, and cookies. They are also easy to transport, making them a big hit for any party. A creamy spin on the ever-popular Jello shot, this candy-inspired recipe is one of our favorite pudding shots!
Cookies and Cream Shot Ingredients
This dessert shot recipe requires only four ingredients for a deliciously good time. If you like chocolate, cookies, and dessert shooters, this recipe is perfect for you!
- Cookies and cream pudding mix: This should be found in the baking aisle of your grocery store. If you cannot find the cookies and cream flavor, chocolate or vanilla pudding mix would be okay for this recipe.
- Milk: For a thicker pudding shot, use milk with higher fat content like whole milk or 2%.
- Cake vodka: See alternative options for this below.
- Crushed Oreos: Or whatever chocolate sandwich cookie you prefer.
How to Make Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots
The ease of this recipe is the second best thing about this recipe (with the best part being the taste, of course!). These simple steps show just how easy this recipe is, and the ingredient measurements are on the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
- Combine ingredients. Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and cake vodka. Then add the crushed Oreos.
- Let chill. Put mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate for at least one hour or until the pudding shots thicken.
- Garnish and serve!
Keep your Cookies and Cream Shots chilling in the refrigerator until just before you are ready to serve them. You can serve them with just the pudding mixture, but we think they taste extra delicious when garnished with whipped cream and some more crushed Oreos.
How to Store Pudding Shots
Store these Oero pudding shots covered in the refrigerator for up to five days before serving. You can put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes if you need them to set up quickly for your party. These pudding shots can stay in the freezer for up to 30 days, just make sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before serving for a smoother pudding shot experience. Garnish with whipped cream and an Oreo cookie right before serving.
Make Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots Ahead
Since these delicious pudding shots have to chill and set anyway, this is a great recipe to make the day before your party for less stress. To make these shots ahead, follow all of the steps up to garnishing your Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots. Leave them covered in the refrigerator for up for five days. Then, garnish with whipped cream and an Oreo cookie and serve for a delicious dessert shot!
- If you can’t find cookies and cream pudding mix in your store, use vanilla or chocolate instead.
- You can substitute the cake vodka for whipped cream vodka or RumChata.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and an extra cookie for even more dessert goodness packed into this pudding shot.
Other Fun Shot Recipes
If you make these Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots or any of our other shot recipes, leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots
- 3.4 ounces cookies and cream dry pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup cake vodka
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos (about four Oreos)
- Whisk together the pudding mix with the milk and vodka and then stir in the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or until it thickens up.
- Serve in shot glasses topped with whipped cream and Oreos!