A fruity shot recipe perfect for summer, this White Tea Shot recipe is easy to shake up and oh so refreshing. Featuring vodka and peach schnapps, tart lemon juice and sweet simple syrup all combine to create an invigorating shot that will make it hard to have just one.
Similar to the Green Tea shot, White Tea Shots don’t actually contain any tea at all. The name refers to the drinks being similar in color and appearance to that of white and green tea. See more on this below!
How to Make Simple Syrup
- Vodka. Using a mid-level vodka for this recipe will be fine as there are other flavors that help mask the flavor of the vodka.
- Peach Schnapps. A peach-flavored liqueur with a very sweet and fruity flavor. Also featured in this Fuzzy Navel cocktail.
- Simple Syrup. Easy to make at home and add just enough sweetness.
- Lemon Juice. Fresh juice from a lemon is always best, but storebought will work too.
How to Make a White Tea Shot Vodka
- Add vodka, peach schnapps, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.
- Shake well and strain into shot glasses.
White Tea Shot vs Green Tea Shot
The difference between the two shots lies in the ingredients used, starting with the spirit. The White Tea Shot features vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup, while the Green Tea Shot uses whiskey, such as Jameson, sweet and sour mix, and Sprite. Both recipes employ peach schnapps and its distinct fruity flavor.
How to Serve
Since this is a larger shot, it may not fit in your classic shot glasses. Serve in a small glass tumbler with a lemon slice if desired.
Other Shot Recipes
Looking for other delicious shot recipes to try? We have lots!
White Tea Shot
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, peach schnapps, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a shot glass.
- Drink and enjoy!
Leave A Comment