The Mind Eraser drink that we all know and love can also be enjoyed in shot form! The same three ingredients of vodka, coffee liqueur, and soda water layer into a shot glass for a delightful indulgence. Cheers to that!
If the potent flavor of the cocktail is too much for you to sip on, this shot will be the perfect balance of experiencing the flavor in a “short and sweet” way. As a coffee lover, it’s fun for me to get an extra “coffee fix” in my cocktails as well! This Irish Coffee Shots recipe is another one of my favorites.
Mind Eraser Shot Recipe
This recipe definitely makes the list for simple. The ingredients that you need are Vodka, Coffee Liqueur (such as Kahlua), and Soda Water. Equal parts of each ingredient are layered into a shot glass by being poured over the back of a spoon.
How To Make a Mind Eraser Shot
- Pour coffee liqueur into a shot glass
- Pour vodka over the back of a spoon into shot glass to create layered effect and prevent them from mixing
- Pour soda water over the back of spoon into the shot glass to top
How To Serve
Since this form of the drink is prepared as a shot, a shot glass is the best way to serve it. As long as it will hold 1.5 oz of liquid, any shot glass will do! To achieve the layered effect, build each shot individually. We promise it will be worth the time!
Mind Eraser Shot
- .5 oz coffee liquor
- .5 oz vodka
- .5 oz club soda
- Pour coffee liquor into a shot glass.
- Then pour vodka into the shot glass using a spoon to prevent layers mixing.
- Finally pour the club soda using a spoon again to finish off the layered effect.