The sweet and spicy cinnamon flavor of our favorite sugary breakfast cereal in the form of a boozy shot! Made with cinnamon whiskey and Rumchata, this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot recipe is creamy, boozy, and super easy to make.
This recipe is easy on your tastebuds and is sure to impress your guests! It is sweet, making it perfect for happy hour, after dinner, or with appetizers. We especially love this recipe around the holidays. It is great for Christmas parties, and you can even make a full pitcher of these and serve them over ice.
For other boozy “sweet treats” try this Baileys Martini and Mudslide.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Ingredients
The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot recipe is made with only two ingredients, and equal parts each!
- Fireball: This cinnamon whiskey is extremely popular for a reason, it’s delicious. It is great on it’s own, in this shot, or mixed with root beer. Trust us.
- RumChata: This is a creamy liqueur that is cinnamon based. It is amazing in this and so many other things. If you want to get really adventurous, you could make this RumChata Fudge!
Multiply the recipe as needed depending on how many shots you are serving (don’t forget one for yourself!) Since RumChata contains cream, it’s best kept in the fridge and served chilled.
How to Make a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
- Add RumChata and Fireball whiskey to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well. In general when you feel metal of a shaker get cold, your drink is ready to pour.
- Strain into a cocktail glass
How to Serve
Serve your Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot in a shot glass or small glass tumbler. Rim the glass with cinnamon sugar by rolling the rim of the shot glass in corn syrup then in a shallow plate of cinnamon sugar. Add shaken ingredients to prepared glasses and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Other Fun Shots
If you make this delicious shot recipe or any of our other cocktails, be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what you think!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
- 3/4 ounce Cinnamon Whisky ex. Fireball
- 3/4 ounce Rumchata
- Cinnamon Sugar optional, for rim
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour in the whisky and rumchata.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a shot glass.
I make a variation of this which adds vanilla vodka to the rumchata and cinnamon whiskey. it’s a great winter comfort drink.
Nathan Longley says
That sounds great!