A colorful shot with a sweet, candy-like flavor, this Skittles shot is the perfect crowd pleaser for your next party. Made with vodka, Southern Comfort, melon liqueur, sweet and sour mix, and pineapple juice, it is fruity and tangy–making it delicious and easy on your tastebuds.
Mixing up a batch of Skittles Shots for a crowd is as easy as any shake and strain cocktail. With equal parts of each ingredient, the Skittles shot recipe can be easily multiplied to make serving a crowd or hosting a party a breeze.
Sweet and Sour Mix
Skittles Shot Recipe
To make a batch of Skittles Shots, gather the following ingredients:
- Vodka. Quality isn’t super important in this recipe and the flavors of the other ingredients take away from the flavor of the vodka.
- Southern Comfort.
- Melon Liqueur (such as Midori).
- Pineapple Juice.
- Sweet and Sour Mix. See the best recipe for this above!
What is Midori?
Midori is a bright green melon-flavored liqueur. Its sweet and fruity flavor makes it the perfect addition in this recipe along with the Midori Sour and Scooby Snack Shot.
How to Make a Skittles Shot
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Give it a good shake
- Strain into shot glasses and enjoy!
How to Serve Skittles Shot
Skittles Shots can be served as is, no garnish is needed. We recommend serving immediately after preparing to enjoy cold.
Other Shot Recipes
If you make this Skittles Shot recipe please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
- 3/4 ounce Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Southern Comfort
- 3/4 ounce Melon Liqueur ex. Midori
- 3/4 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 ounce Sweet and Sour Mix
- Pour the vodka, Southern Comfort, Melon liqueur, pineapple juice and sweet and sour mix into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Pour into shot glasses.
- Drink and enjoy.
Leave A Comment