If you love the comforting and fruity flavors of winter, try our Apple Pear Whiskey Sour. It’s a delicious fruity cocktail that combines pear vodka, apple whiskey, and lemon juice. Then is topped with foamy egg white and garnished with a fresh pear and apple slice.
Doesn’t this Apple Pear Whiskey Sour sound amazing? It’s a fantastic drink any time of year, but especially during the fall and winter when pears and apples are in season. Whether you’re a whiskey on the rocks or a mixed drink with a whiskey person, this twist on the classic whiskey sour recipe will have you enjoying every last sip.
Apple Pear Whiskey Sour Ingredients
The list of apple pear whiskey sour ingredients is quite simple, there are only five of them!
- Apple Whiskey. You’ll want to use your favorite good-quality apple whiskey.
- Pear Vodka.
- Lemon Juice. Freshly squeezed juice is best and tastes much better than store-bought sour mixes.
- Simple Syrup. Our homemade simple syrup is super easy to make and can be used in hundreds of cocktails. We promise it’s worth making yourself!
- Egg Whites. The foamy texture is so delectable with whiskey.
How to Make Simple Syrup
How to Make a Whiskey Sour with Apple and Pear
Making this fruity whiskey sour is so easy. Don’t let the egg-white foam deter you. We promise after making it once, you’ll love how easy it is to make. For the full recipe and measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Combine ingredients. Add the whiskey, vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well. Once well combined, pour into your cocktail glasses over a large ice cube.
- Make the Foam. Add the egg whites to the cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake well, and spoon the foamy egg onto the cocktail so it floats on top.
- Garnish. Add an apple and pear slice, and enjoy!
We love using Knob Creek for this whiskey sour recipe. The key is to find a whiskey in your budget that you enjoy the flavor of.
Though we love egg white foam on a whiskey sour, you can absolutely skip it.
How to Serve
Serve your Apple Pear Whiskey Sour on the rocks in a rocks glass or glass tumbler. Garnish with a slice of fresh pear and apple. With this fall-inspired whiskey sour, you’ll look forward to happy hour at the end of a long day.
Other Whiskey Drinks You’ll Love
If you make this whiskey sour, comment below and let us know your thoughts!
Apple Pear Whiskey Sour
- 2 ounces apple whiskey
- 1 ounce pear vodka
- 1 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounces simple syrup
- 2 egg whites
- Combine the whiskey, vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into two cocktail glasses over a large ice cube.
- Now add the egg whites to the cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until foamy. Shake really well.
- Spoon the foamy egg onto the cocktail so it floats on top.
- Garnish with an apple and pear slice.
- Drink and enjoy.
Leave A Comment