The combo of fiery cinnamon and sweet apple is one of those flavors I always crave when the air gets crisp, and when getting cozy becomes my number one goal in life. This Fireball Whiskey Punch is guaranteed to turn up the heat when temps start to dip.
When I was a kid, the most popular dare on the playground was who could suck on a fireball jawbreaker the longest. I don’t mean to brag, but I could totally hold my own in that little game. That childhood cinnamon flavor is what Fireball Whiskey is all about. If you’ve never tried it, stop right now and make this punch for your friends and family tonight!
WHAT IS FIREBALL WHISKEY?
Fireball Whiskey is a favorite colder regions and boasts the tagline, “Tastes like Heaven, Burns like Hell.” It warms the taste buds and offers a strong shot of that spicy cinnamon flavor that people love this time of year. It pairs nicely with many flavors, including apple, and you’ll absolutely love this recipe! This Apple Brandy Slush or Apple Whiskey Sour are other delicious apple cocktails to try. And if you love whiskey cocktails with extra kick, try this Desert Wasteland Whiskey Cocktail or this Whiskey Smash.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE WHISKEY FIREBALL PUNCH?
This crowd pleasing punch comes together in just three simple ingredients! Here’s what you need:
- Fireball Whiskey (this DIY Cinnamon Whiskey would be a fun alternative)
- Frozen apple juice concentrate
- Lemon-lime soda
HOW TO MAKE WHISKEY FIREBALL PUNCH
- Combine a cup of Fireball Whiskey with 12 ounces of frozen apple juice concentrate
- Add half a liter of lemon-lime soda (I used Sprite Zero) and mix together until the apple juice concentrate melts completely.
- Pour into glasses rimmed with honey and red sugar and serve!
This recipe is enough for about eight servings, so feel free to double up for a crowd. Happy Fall, y’all!
WATCH ME MAKE THIS FIREBALL WHISKEY PUNCH
Fireball Whiskey Punch
- 1 cup Fireball Whiskey
- 12 ounces apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 litre sprite
- Combine all the ingredients together until the concentrate melts.
- Optional: Rim the glasses with honey and dip in red sanding sugar.
You’ll also love: