This three-ingredient Fireball Whiskey Punch is a fall staple and the perfect blend of sweet apple and fiery cinnamon flavors. It will warm your core with each sip and comes together in minutes, making it perfect for an autumn party or gathering. You will want to cuddle up with this cocktail in the fall.
Bringing two fall flavor favorites to the same drink, this apple cinnamon concoction is simple, straightforward, and delicious. If it’s possible for a drink to taste cozy, this whiskey punch recipe is the one. For another festive fall punch recipe, try this Caramel Apple Vodka Punch.
Fireball Whiskey Punch Ingredients
- Fireball whiskey: a spicy cinnamon-flavored whiskey that pairs well with many flavors, including apple. It is delicious in this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot.
- Apple juice concentrate: You will find this in the frozen section of your grocery store. Because it is frozen, it will chill the other ingredients so there’s no need for ice.
- Sprite or other lemon-lime soda: Adds a little bit of carbonation for a pleasant experience. I used Sprite Zero for a lighter option.
How to make Fireball Whiskey Punch
This recipe is enough for about eight servings, so feel free to double up for a crowd. Because it’s so easy, you can have extra ingredients on hand to make more whiskey punch as needed.
- Combine the Fireball whiskey, frozen apple juice concentrate, and lemon-lime soda (Sprite or Sprite Zero) in a glass pitcher.
- Stir until the apple juice concentrate melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to Serve
Serve the whiskey punch in small glass tumblers like stemless wine glasses. If the punch will be sitting out, serve over ice. For an extra festive touch, rim your glasses with red sanding sugar.
Other Autumn Cocktails
If you try this Fireball Whiskey Punch or any of my other cocktail recipes, leave a comment to tell me what you think!
Fireball Whiskey Punch
- 1 cup Fireball whiskey
- 12 ounces apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 liter Sprite or other lemon lime soda
- Combine all the ingredients together until the apple juice concentrate melts.
- Serve and enjoy!