These Caramel Apple Pudding Shots are simple, smooth, and delicious. With the perfect blend of butterscotch, caramel, and apple, you will taste all of the flavors of fall in each shot.
Look no further for the perfect fall dessert pudding shot recipe. These caramel apple pudding shots could not be easier to make and combine all of the best flavors of fall into one smooth shooter, making them the perfect addition to any fall party or tailgate.
Caramel Apple Pudding Shot Ingredients
These fall household staples may already be in your home for a variety of delicious seasonal recipes. Gather the following ingredients:
- Butterscotch instant pudding mix. Despite being butterscotch, this is a big part of what brings caramel to the party. If you can’t find butterscotch, any pudding mix will work, but it will just change the flavors a little.
- Milk. I used skim, but you can use whatever milk you have on hand.
- Caramel vodka. Also used in our Caramel Apple Moscow Mule recipe.
- Apple pie filling. You may need to cut the slices so they are smaller.
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream. Optional for topping.
- Caramel sauce. Optional for topping.
How to make Caramel Apple Pudding Shots
This recipe has three simple steps and comes together quickly. For all measurements of ingredients, see the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill for two hours.
- Fill shot glasses with the pudding mixture.
- Add whipped cream on top and drizzle with caramel. Enjoy!
How to Serve
Serve these tasty shooters in shot glasses after letting the recipe chill for at least two hours. Enjoy immediately after serving for the best result. Garnish with whipped cream and drizzled caramel sauce for an extra sweet touch.
Other Fall Cocktails
If you make these Caramel Apple Pudding Shots or any of my other recipes, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. I love hearing from all of you!
Caramel Apple Pudding Shots
- 3.4 ounces dry butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 cup caramel vodka
- 3/4 cup apple pie filling slice apples up to be smaller
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream optional
- caramel sauce optional
- Whisk all the ingredients together and chill for two hours.
- Fill glasses with pudding.
- Serve with whipped cream and drizzle caramel over them.