This easy Dirty Shirley Slush recipe is a summer spin on the classic Dirty Shirley cocktail. Made with just four ingredients, you will crave this delicious adult slushy all summer long!
Cool off this summer with this delicious frozen Dirty Shirley recipe. A taste of childhood with a frozen adult spin, this slushy is a must-try! For a mocktail, try the traditional Shirley Temple Drink.
What is in a Dirty Shirley Slush
Only four ingredients are required for this delicious frozen cocktail recipe, making it a quick and easy recipe to mix up the night before a party or gathering.
- Frozen cherry juice concentrate: Found in the freezer section of your grocery store, use a juice blend with cherries if you cannot find plain cherry juice concentrate.
- Vodka: Use a mid-level vodka you like the flavor of. Our favorite is Tito’s.
- Grenadine: A fruity bar syrup also used in the delicious Bahama Mama cocktail.
- Lemon line soda: Adds some fizz to your slush, use Sprite or 7-Up.
How to Make a Dirty Shirley Slush
This is a brief overview of just how simple this frozen Dirty Shirley Temple drink is to make. For the full recipe including measurements, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Combine ingredients. Stir all ingredients together in a large freezer-safe container.
- Freeze. Place in the freezer overnight for best results.
- Serve. Scoop into glasses, garnish with cherries, and enjoy!
This frozen cocktail recipe needs to chill in the freezer overnight, so make sure to make this Dirty Shirley slush the day before your party to ensure it is ready to serve. You can make this slush recipe and store in the freezer up to four days in advance.
How to Serve
Scoop your slush into glasses using an ice cream or cookie scoop. Leave your frozen Dirty Shirleys in the freezer until just before you are ready to serve so that they are nice and cold. Serve your cocktails with spoons and straws, as there will be more liquid as the drinks start to melt. Garnish with a cherry or two and enjoy! Place it back in the freezer in between serving to keep it frozen.
Other Frozen Cocktail Recipes
If you make this frozen Dirty Shirley recipe, leave a comment and let us know! We love hearing what you think of our cocktails!
Dirty Shirley Slush
- 12 ounces frozen cherry juice concentrate (If you can only find a blend, that will work.)
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 2 liters lemon lime soda (like Sprite or 7-Up)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large freezer-safe container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Scoop into glasses, top with cherries, and enjoy.