Our Pear Martini recipe is simple, sweet, and made with only four ingredients. Pear juice, vodka, simple syrup, and fresh pear slices combine to create a deliciously fruity cocktail.
As much as we love a classic Dirty Martini Recipe, this Pear Martini gives it a run for its money. Martinis in all forms are very popular in the cocktail world, from sweet to strong and everything in between. Pear martinis highlight the sweet and fruity taste of pear. It’s the perfect martini for a special occasion or any time you’re craving a fruity cocktail after a long day.
Pear Martini Ingredients
This amazing Pear Martini drink comes together with just a few simple ingredients (four to be exact) and is the perfect way to enjoy the sweet flavor of fresh pears.
- Pear vodka. There are several brands such as Veil Pear Vodka, Smirnoff Pear Vodka, and Absolut Pears Vodka. Pear vodka tastes like fresh pears squeezed into a bottle of vodka.
- Simple syrup. You’ll be surprised at how delicious and easy it is to make simple syrup at home.
- Pear juice & lemon. Freshly squeezed and strained to remove seeds and pulp.
- Pear slice. For garnishing.
How to Make Simple Syrup
How to Make a Pear Martini
You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make pear martinis at home, yet how elegant they look and taste. When made correctly, this Pear Martini is a very enjoyable drink. For the full recipe and measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Combine ingredients. Fill a martini or cocktail shaker with ice, vodka, simple syrup, and pear juice.
- Shake, shake, shake! The longer you shake, the colder the cocktail will get; this one is best-served ice cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a pear slice, and cheers to all things pear!
How to Serve
Since this martini recipe is shaken with ice, it’s best served immediately while it is ice cold. A chilled martini glass houses the cocktail perfectly, while any small glass tumbler would do. Topping the cocktail with a fresh pear slice makes the perfect garnish- adding an aesthetically pleasing pop of green color.
Other Martini Recipes
Martinis are a cocktail of simplicity and class. From classic to fruity to sweet, you can’t beat this range of martini recipes!
If you make this drink, comment below and let us know your thoughts!
- 2 ounces pear vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pear juice about half a pear, strained to remove seeds and pulp
- 1 thin pear slice for garnishing
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, simple syrup, and pear juice to the martini shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour into the prepared glass and add the pear slice.
Leave A Comment