One sip of this holiday cocktail you’ll be dreaming of a White Christmas Martini! With its smooth, silky texture and sweet, rich flavor, it will be your next favorite holiday drink. This amazing Christmas martini drink comes together with just a few simple ingredients (three to be exact) and tastes like a Christmas cookie.
The White Christmas Martini tastes like a Christmas sugar cookie and is perfect to enjoy while sitting by the fire or at your holiday festivities. It is festive and delicious-the perfect combination!
White Christmas Martini Recipe
- 4 ounces RumChata. It is what gives this drink it’s super creamy quality. If you have never had it before, it has a sweet cinnamon flavor to it that goes so well with the other two ingredients.
- 4 ounces Vanilla Vodka. I am obsessed with vanilla vodka. I use it in this Cinnamon Roll Martini, but it really needed to be part of this White Christmas Martini too.
- 2 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk. It makes this drink taste like a Christmas Cookie Martini.
How to Make a White Christmas Martini
- Add Rumchata, Vanilla Vodka, and sweetened condensed milk to a cocktail mixing glass filled with ice
- Stir to combine
- Strain into a garnished martini or coupe glass
How to Serve
Serve your White Christmas Martini in a chilled martini or coupe glass. We love the extra festive flair a garnished rim adds to the drink! Prior to preparing the cocktail, dip the rim of the martini glass in some light corn syrup followed by rolling it in a shallow plate or bowl of white or gold sprinkles. Strain cocktail into prepared glass and enjoy.
Other Christmas Cocktails
White Christmas Martini
- 4 ounces RumChata
- 4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Strain into a garnished glass.
Leave A Comment