The Bunny Colada – a frozen pink alcoholic drink – will be a fan favorite on Easter! Made with rum, strawberry lemonade and cream of coconut, this drink is a winner!
Whether you celebrate Easter or not, the Bunny Colada is the perfect pink cocktail to drink all year long. It tastes like a tropical dream and it will have everyone begging for more.
Looking for Easter Drinks that adults will love and could be modified for the kids too, this is the cocktail for you.
What is a Bunny Colada
The Bunny Colada is similar to a Pina colada that is pink and festive with the modification of strawberries and lemonade instead of pineapple. If you like tropical drinks, you will love this simple festive cocktail.
How to Make a Bunny Colada
- Add the rum, strawberry lemonade, frozen strawberries and cream of coconut to a blender.
- Blend till desired consistency
- Pour into glasses
- Garnish with strawberries and peeps
Make it kid friendly
This drink will make your kids jealous, but don’t worry, it is super simple to make kid friendly. You only need to skip the rum and it will be a tasty drink all can enjoy with or without rum.
How to Serve a Bunny Colada
This pink drink is best served with a strawberry, some peeps and maybe some coconut on the rims of your glasses for that fun tropical feel. Fun tall glasses with straws will make this a drink you want to have all summer long.
To rim the glass with coconut, dip it in corn syrup and then in sweetened coconut flakes. Add some Peeps to the end of skewers and add them to the glasses.
Other Easter Drinks
Looking for other ways to celebrate? We have you covered.
- 3/4 cup Rum
- 2 cups Strawberry Lemonade
- 4 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup cream of coconut Coco Lopez
- Pour strawberry lemonade, strawberries, rum and cream of coconut into blender
- Blend ingredients together
- Pour into glasses, garnish and enjoy