This Strawberry Colada is an easy-to-make, frozen cocktail that tastes just like the one you’d get on vacation. Strawberries, cream of coconut, and rum combine to make a delightful cocktail that will keep your blender busy all summer long!
Hello, smooth blended goodness. Similar to the combination of a strawberry daquiri with a pina colada, the fresh flavor of the strawberries and smooth flavor of coconut make this Strawberry Colada recipe one you and your guests will love. Your blender will do all the work with this spiked refreshing treat!
Strawberry Colada Recipe
This recipe requires the following ingredients:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Cream of Coconut
Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Pour into glasses and serve.
How To Make a Strawberry Colada
Using frozen strawberries makes the drink frosty without the need for extra ice in the blender. Simply combine all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and enjoy!
Make It a Strawberry Piña Colada
A fun and yummy variation is the combination of the beloved Piña Colada with this Strawberry Colada. Grab a friend and enjoy this delightful layered drink together as this recipe makes two!
- Make this Strawberry Colada recipe and pour it into the bottom of a glass
- Make this Pina Colada recipe and pour it into the glass on top of the strawberry colada
- Stir or enjoy each layer separately
How To Serve
Since this drink is frozen, its best to serve immediately. Garnish with a fresh strawberry or cocktail umbrella to add to the “vaca vibes” the drink possesses!
Other Blended Drinks
- 3/4 cup Rum
- 3 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups cream of coconut Coco Lopez
- Pour strawberries, rum and cream of coconut into blender.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Pour into glasses, garnish and enjoy.