This simple yet festive candy corn martini is made up of only two ingredients. It is creamy and sweet with a buttery finish, sure to treat your sweet tooth. This orange martini will become your new favorite adult Halloween treat!
Starring homemade candy corn infused vodka and topped with whipped cream, this martini is the ultimate adult way to use the seasonal candy that makes its way into our homes every fall. Your classic shake and strain cocktail, it is easy to make and comes together in just minutes. Make your candy corn vodka ahead of time and be ready for everyone to ask for the recipe!
For another candy corn inspired cocktail, try these delicious party-ready Candy Corn Jello Shots.
CANDY CORN VODKA
How to Make Candy Corn Martinis
- Add your candy corn vodka and milk to a cocktail shaker with ice. Don’t have a cocktail shaker? Use a mason jar with a lid.
- Shake well until ingredients are combined and cold.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish and enjoy.
- This recipe is tried and true when made with whole milk, which created a really nice creamy drink. You could use whatever milk you have on hand or prefer, including a dairy-free option. This will produce a different tasting cocktail, but would still be delicious.
- Add vanilla vodka for a little extra kick and flavor. Combine 2 ounces of each ingredient and shake to combine.
- Add a splash of pineapple juice for a fruity finish.
How to Serve a Candy Corn Martini
Serve your candy corn martini in a chilled martini glass. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle in a few pieces of candy corn. Serve immediately while cold.
Other Fall Drinks
Nothing like a festive or cozy cocktail when the temperatures start to drop and the leaves start to change! Here are a few of our favorites to enjoy and make for friends.
Candy Corn Martini
- 3 ounces Candy Corn Vodka
- 3 ounces whole milk
- whip cream optional
- candy corn optional
- Pour the Candy Corn Vodka, and the whole milk into a shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!