This Halloween Punch is spooky and delicious with its bright green hue, fruity flavor, and bubbly, smokey presentation. A festive spiked punch for your next party, this Halloween cocktail is sure to impress your guests!
In addition to the candy and costumes, Halloween is a great time to enjoy spooky and festive cocktails. Of all the Halloween alcoholic punch recipes, this boozy brew can’t be beat. Made with both vodka and rum, bubbly lemon-lime soda, and green fruit punch, this monster punch is so fun and easy to make.
How to Make Halloween Punch
- Pour the lemon-lime soda (Sprite or 7Up), vodka, white rum, and fruit punch into a large punch bowl.
- Add ice and stir to combine.
- Add dry ice for a bubbling and smokey effect if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you use dry ice, see safety tips below.
How to Serve
Serve your Monster Punch using a ladle in glass or plastic tumblers. Add ice to each glass if needed to keep the punch cold. This alcoholic Halloween punch can be prepared ahead of time by combining the rum, vodka, and fruit punch and storing in the refrigerator, then adding the soda just prior to serving.
Dry Ice Safety Tips
Using dry ice is optional, but creates the over-the-top spooky effect. It won’t affect the flavor of the punch. Please consider these safety tips.
- Make sure the dry ice is completely gone from the cup before drinking the punch.
- Dry ice is only to be added to the punch bowl, do not scoop it directly into the serving cups.
Yes! Just leave out the vodka and rum to make this Halloween punch non-alcoholic.
Yes! Combine all ingredients except for the soda and store in the refrigerator. Add the soda just prior to serving.
Other Halloween Cocktail Recipes
- 1 liter Sprite or other lemon lime soda
- 64 ounces green fruit punch
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup white rum
- Pour the lemon lime soda, fruit punch, vodka and rum into a punch bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together until combined.
- Ladle the punch into your glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!