This Jolly Rancher shot recipe couldn’t be easier to shake up! With just two ingredients and a few simple steps, you will love changing up the flavors of these fruity and delicious candy-inspired shots.
Just like the well-loved hard candy, these shots are colorful and pack a sour punch. With our easy recipe, you will be able to try any (and all!) of the flavors of Jolly Rancher shots. Make a tray of all different colors and flavors for your next party!
Jolly Rancher Shot Ingredients
Just two simple ingredients are needed for this customizable shot recipe, making it perfectly sweet but not sugary. With equal amounts of each ingredient, these are great shots to throw together last minute!
- Vodka: The vodka in this shot will be somewhat masked by the flavor of schnapps that you use, but since this is such a potent shooter you want to use a vodka you enjoy the flavor of.
- Schnapps: The magic of this recipe is how many different flavors you can make. Use whatever schnapps you want your shots to be the flavor of: apple, watermelon, grape, cherry, etc. The sky is the limit!
How to Make Jolly Rancher Shots
These vibrant shooters come together in just a few simple steps. For the full recipe and ingredient measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Add ingredients. Add the vodka and schnapps to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well. You want these shots to be nice and cold.
- Strain into shot glass. Enjoy!
How to Serve
Serve your Jolly Rancher shots in shot glasses right after shaking up so they are cold. Serve your shots next to a bowl of traditional Jolly Ranchers candy for a colorful and flavorful treat for your guests.
Mason Jar Shot Glasses
Other Tasty Shot Recipes
If you make this Jolly Rancher shot drink, be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Jolly Rancher Shot
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce Schnapps ex. apple, watermelon, grape, cherry, etc
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka and schnapps.
- Shake well.
- Strain into your shot glass.
- Drink and enjoy!