The Scooby Snack Shot is a tropical and creamy shot that packs a punch but is quite pleasant on the tastebuds. If you are going to take a shot, you might as well enjoy it! With two different fruity liqueurs, coconut rum, and pineapple juice, this bright green cocktail sure is a treat.
While many shot recipes are quite potent and meant to consume quantities of alcohol quickly, this recipe is one you will actually enjoy. Perfect for a party or gathering with friends, your guests will love this Scooby Snack Shot!
What is in a Scooby Snack Shot
The Scooby Snack Shot has 4 ingredients. This recipe requires equal parts of each ingredient making the recipe easy to remember and multiply as needed if hosting a crowd. The ingredients are:
- Coconut Rum, like Malibu
- Melon Liqueur, such as Midori. Also try it in this Midori Sour cocktail recipe.
- Pineapple juice
- Creme de Banana, a sweet banana flavored liqueur.
How to Make a Scooby Snack Shot
- Add Coconut Rum, Melon Liqueur, Pineapple juice, and Creme de Banana to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well until well combined
- Pour into shot glasses
- Garnish and enjoy!
What is Midori?
Midori is a bright green, melon-flavored liqueur that originated in Japan. It has a sweet and fruity flavor making it a delicious addition to cocktails.
Why is it Called a Scooby Snack Shot
The Scooby Snack Shot’s name is in reference to the popular cartoon Scooby-Doo.
Make a Blue Scooby Snack Shot by adding Blue Curacao instead of Midori.
Garnishing Scooby Snack Shot
Top your Scooby Snack Shot with whipped cream and a cherry if desired.
Other Tropical Cocktails
Scooby Snack Shot
- 2 ounces Coconut Rum ex. Malibu
- 2 ounces Melon Liqueur ex. Midori
- 2 ounces Pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Creme de Banana
- Mix the different ingredients together in a shaker.
- Pour into the shot glasses.
- Garnish with whip cream and a cherry if you wish and enjoy!
Leave A Comment