Three cheers for St. Patty’s Day! Whether your ancestors hail from the motherland or the luck o’ the Irish only finds you once a year, don’t let March 17th go by without celebrating with a batch of Lucky Leprechaun Shots!
There’s nothing like a little Irish whiskey to get you in the party mood. And this tart, flavorful shot is the perfect green cocktail to keep the St. Patrick’s Day bash going in between green beer and all the green colored food.
Oh, and don’t forget the pot of gold! Dip the shot glass rims in gold sprinkles and you’ll have a sparkly St. Patrick’s Day drink in your hand (or one in each hand, we won’t tell!)
Of course, whiskey isn’t just for the day of green. For different flavor, you’ve got to try this yummy Desert Wasteland Whiskey Cocktail, or go for a more elegant statement with our Wine and Whiskey Cocktail.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE LUCKY LEPRECHAUN SHOTS?
- This delectable green drink comes together with just a few simple ingredients: start with a couple ounces of good quality whiskey and apple schnapps.
- For the garnish, all you need is a little corn syrup and a lot of gold sprinkles.
HOW TO YOU MAKE LUCKY LEPRECHAUN SHOTS?
- Easy! In four shot glasses, line rims with corn syrup and dip them in gold sprinkles.
- Add one ounce of whiskey then an ounce of apple schnapps to each glass.
- Cheers to the Irish!
Need more variety for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities? This Green Whiskey Smash is definitely party-worthy. This Whiskey Lemonade is made a wee bit sweeter with a honey simple syrup. Or for some extra spice for your party pals, give this Ginger Whiskey Cocktail a try.
Lucky Leprechaun Shots
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- gold sprinkles
- 4 ounces whiskey
- 4 ounces apple schnapps
- Dip rims of four shot glass in corn syrup and then dip them in gold sprinkles.
- Pour one ounce of whiskey in each of the four shot glasses.
- Top off with the apple schnapps. Cheers and down the hatch!
This post contains affiliate links, if you click on them and then make a purchase, I make a small amount of money at no additional cost to you. Thank you in advance for supporting Shake. Drink. Repeat.