A shot that tastes like an Oatmeal Cookie? What a treat! This Oatmeal Cookie Shot is made with Baileys, Fireball, and Butterscotch Schnapps and is the perfect after-dinner delight.
You won’t believe how much this Oatmeal Cookie Shot tastes just like an oatmeal cookie. Not only are they super easy to make, but they are also the perfect boozy after-dinner shots. We especially love this recipe around the holidays. It is great for Christmas parties, and you can even make a full pitcher of these for everyone to enjoy.
What’s In an Oatmeal Cookie Shot
With just three ingredients, this cookie shot recipe is easy to make and delicious to drink. Gather the following ingredients:
- Baileys Irish Cream. There are other brands out there, but Baileys is a tried and true classic.
- Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. This cinnamon whiskey is extremely popular for a reason, it’s so delicious and can be enjoyed in so many different recipes.
- Butterscotch Schnapps. A butterscotch-flavored liqueur.
How to Make an Oatmeal Cookie Shot
This shot recipe has only a few simple steps and comes together quickly. For the full recipe and measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Fill a shaker with ice, Baileys, Fireball, and Butterscotch Schnapps.
- Shake, strain into a shot glass, and enjoy!
How to Serve
This shot really packs a delicious punch! After shaking, pour into your favorite shot glasses, and serve immediately without a garnish. We recommend using chilled ingredients for the best taste. If you have cookies at home, it would be fun to serve them with this cookie shot for the ultimate cookie flavor duo!
More Shot Recipes You’ll Love
If you make this Shot, comment below and let us know your thoughts!
Oatmeal Cookie Shot
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour in the Baileys, Fireball, and Butterscotch Schnapps.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a glass.
- Drink and enjoy!