This Frozen Cosmos recipe is made with just four ingredients and is so refreshing. Cool off all summer long with this delicious adult slushy recipe!
Turning a classic cocktail into a summer treat could not be easier or more delicious than this frozen cosmopolitan. A quick stir and some time in the freezer overnight create this slushy cocktail treat.
Just four simple ingredients are required for this delicious summer drink recipe.
- Frozen cranberry juice concentrate: This will be in the freezer section of your grocery store and is the ingredient that gives the traditional Cosmopolitan Cocktail this summer flare.
- Vodka: Use a mid-range vodka that you like the flavor of. Our go-to is Tito’s.
- Orange liqueur: Triple Sec adds a delicious citrus burst to this recipe, also used in our Texas Margarita recipe.
- Lime juice: Freshly squeezed is always best for flavor in cocktails.
How to Make Frozen Cosmos
This frozen cosmopolitan recipe could not be easier to make! Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the page for all measurements.
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a large freezer-safe container.
- Put in the freezer overnight.
- Scoop into glasses and enjoy!
How to Serve
Keep your frozen cosmos in the freezer until you are ready to serve them so that they are nice and cold. When you are ready to enjoy your slushy cocktails, spoon the cosmos into glasses using a cookie scoop or melon baller. Have spoons and straws available for your party guests to use to enjoy these cocktails, as they will become more liquid as they melt. If you want to dress up your cocktails, garnish them with a lemon twist.
Making a Lemon Twist
To make a lemon twist to garnish your cocktails, cut a thin slice of lemon peel. Made a small cut on the side of it and cut away the inside. Then, twist the peel around a chopstick or in a spiral and set it on the rim of your glass.
Other Frozen Cocktail Recipes
If you make these frozen cosmos, leave a comment and let us know about it! We love hearing from you!
- 12 ounces frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Scoop into glasses (this cookie scoop works great) and enjoy.