Are you dreaming of a White Christmas Margarita? This festive frozen margarita has all the flavors of your standard margarita with the addition of coconut and cranberry garnish for a snowy festive flare.
Similar to our White Christmas Martini, one sip of this margarita and you’ll be dreaming of a White Christmas. If you’re looking to put a little bit of tropical in your winter cocktail rotation, this holiday margarita is for you. It is loaded with coconut flavors and looks like a winter wonderland in a glass. Perfect for enjoying by the fire after a long day or making a big batch to share for holiday hosting.
This amazing Christmas margarita drink comes together with just a few simple ingredients and is a drink that looks like winter but tastes like summer.
- Silver Tequila. Also known as Blanco tequila or white tequila. I always recommend using a tequila that is 100% agave.
- Cream of Coconut. This is different than coconut cream so make sure to double check your label.
- Triple Sec. An orange liqueur is important for a quality margarita.
- Lime Juice. Fresh lime juice works best, but you can use the bottled version if that’s all you have.
- Sweetened coconut. For garnishing the rim of your glass.
- Limes. For garnishing
- Cranberries. For garnishing, you could use fresh or frozen.
Cream of Coconut
How To Make White Christmas Margarita
Whether you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, or wish you were on the beach sipping tropical drinks, this White Christmas Margarita lets you have a little of both. Below is a brief overview of how to make this delicious blended holiday margarita. For the full recipe and measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Garnish the rim of your glass with corn syrup and shredded coconut.
- Add the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the margarita into the prepared glass and garnish with cranberries and a lime.
The secret is in the juice, the lime juice, that is! If you can use fresh limes instead of bottled, it’s even better.
If you can’t find the cream of coconut, you could also use coconut syrup or a mixture of sweetened condensed milk with coconut extract. However, we do recommend using cream of coconut for the best outcome.
How To Serve
Serve your White Christmas Margarita in a Margarita glass or stemless rocks glass. We love the extra festive flair a garnished coconut rim adds to the drink! Prior to preparing the cocktail, dip the rim of the glass in some light corn syrup followed by rolling it in a shallow plate or bowl of shredded coconut. Pour blended margarita into prepared glass, garnish, and enjoy.
White Christmas Margarita
- 3 ounces Silver Tequila
- 2 ounces Cream of Coconut
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Sweetened coconut
- Using corn syrup wet the rim of your glass. Dip in the shredded coconut.
- Add the tequila, cream of coconut, triple sec, lime juice, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the margarita into the prepared glass, garnish with a few cranberries, and enjoy!