What’s a good party without punch? This Rum Punch recipe is refreshing and sweet, with a little spice and a boozy kick sure to pack a punch (pun intended). Toss your cares to the wayside and enjoy this tropical treat!
Perfect for a bridal shower, birthday party, or any special occasion, this Bacardi rum punch goes down smoothly and has a delightful coral hue. Featuring four different types of rum, they each provide their own signature flavor. This recipe is the perfect balance of tropical and refreshing!
Rum Punch Recipe
Don’t let the ingredients list scare you away from this tasty punch. This is one recipe you don’t want to miss out on! The ingredients you will need are:
- White rum. Bacardi is our go-to, but you can use whatever white or light rum you prefer.
- Spiced rum. A rum base flavored with spices like vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger. A delicious addition to our cozy Salted Caramel Buttered Rum.
- Coconut rum. Malibu is our favorite, also used in our Malibu Pineapple Margarita recipe.
- Pineapple rum.
- Pineapple juice.
- Mango orange juice. If you can’t find mango orange, just use orange juice.
- Lime juice. Freshly squeezed is preferred for the most refreshing cocktail, but storebought will also work.
- Orange. Cut into slices.
- Pineapple chunks in pineapple juice. You could also use cut-up pineapple and another cup of pineapple juice.
- Lemon. Cut into slices.
How to Make Rum Punch
Once you have all of the ingredients, making Rum Punch is easy peasy. See the recipe card at the bottom of the page for the full list of ingredients list and measurements.
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher, punch bowl, or drink dispenser.
- Add slices of orange and lemon to the pitcher and stir.
- Pour into glasses of ice and enjoy!
How to Serve
Serve Rum Punch in glasses over ice to keep it cold and extra refreshing. Fresh fruit slices such as oranges, pineapple, and lemons make the perfect garnish. Freezing your fruit beforehand and then adding it to your rum punch can help keep your drinks cold without watering them down, too!
If you try this Rum Punch recipe or any of our other cocktails, please leave a comment and let us know what you think!
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 cup spiced rum
- 1 cup coconut rum ex. Malibu
- 1 cup pineapple rum
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups mango orange juice if hard to find you can just use orange juice
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 orange cut up
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in pineapple juice or 2 cups cut up pineapple and another 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lemon optional
- Pour white rum, spiced rum, coconut rum, pineapple rum, pineapple juice, mango orange juice, grenadine, pineapple chunks, and lime juice into a large pitcher.
- Cut up an orange and a lemon and add to pitcher.
- Pour into glasses of ice and enjoy.