Sex on the Beach has become a classic cocktail for both its provocative name and its fruity and tropical taste that is delightful for even the pickiest of drinkers. Made with vodka, a few fruit juices, and peach schnapps, it is sweet and fruity with a minimal kick.
A combination of a Vodka Cranberry and Fuzzy Navel, the fruity flavor transports you right to vacation mode without having to leave your house.
Sex On The Beach Recipe
To make the best Sex on the Beach recipe at home you will need just four ingredients. For one drink, grab about an ounce and a half of vodka, quality isn’t as important for this drink since the fruit juices take most of the attention. Then 1 1/2 ounce each of cranberry juice and orange juice and a splash of Peach Schnapps. Fresh orange juice is best and provides a fresher flavor. Looking to make a tropical drink for a crowd? Try this Rum Punch recipe!
How to Make a Sex On The Beach Drink
- Gather your ingredients and fill a glass with ice
- Pour vodka, orange juice, cranberry juice, and Peach Schnapps into the glass
- Garnish with an orange slice and spear of maraschino cherries
How to Serve
Serve your Sex on the Beach cocktail with lots of ice. Tropical drinks like this one and the Bahama Mama are fun to serve with a cocktail umbrella to make them more festive. Garnish with a slice of orange and a spear of maraschino cherries.
Other Beach Cocktails
Sex On The Beach
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Orange juice
- 1 ounce Peach schnapps
- Pour the vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice and peach schnapps into an ice filled glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Leave A Comment