Meet your new favorite adult ice cream treat, the White Russian Float. Made with just three ingredients, this boozy coffee sweet treat will become your new guilty pleasure. It takes the parts of the popular classic White Russian cocktail and adds smooth ice cream to create the ultimate dessert drink.
While classics like the Frozen Mudslide and Brandy Alexander Ice Cream may come to mind when thinking of alcoholic ice cream drinks, this White Russian Ice Cream earned its place for good reason. Perfect for a warm evening or after-dinner delight, it may just become your new favorite.
White Russian Float Ingredients
Simple, delicious ingredients combine in this tasty treat. Gather the following three ingredients, and see the recipe card at the bottom of this post for measurements.
- Vodka: Use a mid-range vodka that you enjoy the flavor of. Our preference is Tito’s.
- Coffee liqueur: Kahlua is our go-to, also found in our Espresso Martini.
- Ice cream: We used vanilla ice cream for this recipe, but you could play around with ice cream flavors for different variations of this drink.
How to Make a White Russian Float
This creamy coffee cocktail is a simple and delicious dessert cocktail. Trust us, you can’t mess this one up! Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Put a scoop of ice cream in a glass.
- Pour your vodka and coffee liqueur into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and pour over the ice cream.
- Stir and enjoy! Top with whipped cream if desired.
What is a White Russian
A cocktail made with vodka, cream, and coffee liqueur, it is one of the most popular Kahlua recipes. The vanilla ice cream replaces the cream in this recipe, creating a thicker and sweeter drink.
Other Dessert Drinks
If you can’t pick between another cocktail and dessert, why choose? Make yourself one of these amazing dessert drinks. From fruity to chocolatey, they are all delicious!
If you try this White Russian Float recipe, leave a comment letting us know how you like it. We love hearing from you!
White Russian Float
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a glass.
- Pour vodka and coffee liqueur into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain over the top of the ice cream.
- Stir and enjoy!
Leave A Comment